Polystyrene dishes are made of polystyrene, highly transparent, easy to observe in experiments. Polystyrene dishes are suitable for culturing micro-organisms on 47 mm diameter membrane filters. Snug fit prevents drying during incubation.
- Squared edges and a raised ridge for ease of handling and secure stacking
- Available with or without pad: 47 mm absorbent cellulose pad (0.85 ± 0.17 mm thick, absorbs 1.8-2.2 mL liquid)
- Manufacturer's certification of compliance available upon request
- Sterile: sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Used for laboratory analysis, general culture and bacterial culture, etc.
|Advantec Petri-dish.pdf File Size 227.58KB|
- Brand: Advantec
- Product Code: ASP-PD800
- Availability: In Stock