Advantec standard glass microanalysis filter holder is ideal for small to medium volumes of liquid. These microanalysis filter holders feature borosilicate glass funnel and base, silicone rubber stopper, and anodized aluminum clamp. They are used primarily in vacuum filtration in microbiological and analytical procedures to collect particulates from a liquid suspension or remove particulate contamination from liquid solution.
Available with sintered glass, stainless steel, or PTFE support. Select glass support for low pH solutions or for slower flow rates; use stainless for proteinaceous or viscous solutions; use PTFE support for acidic solutions at higher flow rates.
Available at 13, 25, 47 and 90mm filter diameter. 13mm filter diameter concentrate samples in a small area (1.2cm2). The 90-mm holders are ideal for large-volume viscous samples or those with a heavy particle or bioburden that would clog a 47-mm filter.
- Feature borosilicate glass funnel and base, silicone rubber stopper, and anodized aluminum clamp
- Standard size for microbiology and particulate analysis, filter up to 1000 mL
- Available at 13, 25, 47 and 90mm filter diameter
- Available with sintered glass, stainless steel, or PTFE support
- Vacuum filtration
- Remove biological or particulate contamination
- Concentrate particulates from liquid solution
|Vacuum Filtration and Glass Microanalysis Filter Holders.pdf File Size 4.15MB|
Advantec Standard Glass Microanalysis Filter Holders
- Product Code: ASP-KG311
- Availability: In Stock