The surface treatment Fluo-ST1 is composed of fluoroalkylsilanes that are chemically reactive to plasma etched glass and polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) surfaces. After treatment, a uniform fluorophilic layer is covalently attached to surfaces of the microfluidic devices and especially allows a better performance and stability of aqueous droplets formed in fluorinated oils.
- Droplet performance and stability improvement
- Easy-to-use surface treatment.
- Reproducibility of microfluidic experiments
- Encapsulating cells, proteins, DNAs, and RNAs
- High-throughput screening of conditions for protein crystallization
- Single-cell high-throughput genome sequencing
- Single-cell high-throughput screening
- Single cell analysis of protein
- Quantitative detection of single-cell protein expression
- Barcoding for single-cell transcriptomics in microdroplets
- Single cell enzymatic kinetics
Emulseo FLUO-ST1, SURFACE TREATMENTS For adequate wetting
- Brand: Emulseo
- Product Code: ASP-FLUO-ST1
- Availability: In Stock