The 4-way PEEK bulkhead switching valves offer several flow configurations and are ideal for small sample volume injection applications. It is made of PEEK that offers excellent chemical resistance. It has 1/4-28 ports and 1/16'' OD tubing. It is available in diagonal flow, right angle "L" and single T flow. Tefzel 1/4-28'' nuts and plug come with the valve.
- 4 positions with L Configuration
- Max operating pressure: 500 PSIG (34 bar)
- Maximum operating temperature: 80 C (176F)
- Through-hole diameter: 0.040'' (1.0mm)
- Port to port volume: 6.2uL
- Wetted materials: Teflon and PEEK
- The Right angle flow-switching valve ("L") is a 2-way selection valve, appropriate for detector or column switching applications.
- The 3-way flow-switching valve ("T") is an appropriate choice for applications that requires a tee connector that can also e used as a 2-way selection valve.
- The 4-way diagonal flow-switching valve can be used for protecting sensitive components, such as column of an instrument during cleaning or passivation cycle.
Low Pressure 4-Port Switching Valve V-101L, Bulkhead Version, "L" Flow
- Product Code: V-101L
- Availability: In Stock