McMillan’s microturbine wheel technology utilizes the Pelton turbine wheel concept. This design allows for use of a miniature turbine wheel. The 10X Series Flow Sensors are capable of measuring extremely low flow rates. Units are available that measure liquids as low as 13 mL/minute and as high as 50 L/minute. Full scale accuracies of ±1.0% or better are available on select models. Some sample applications include measurement of hydrocarbon fluids, fuels, light oils, solvents, coolant, pesticides, mild acids, alkalis, and deionized water. Several power and output configurations are available, including both pulse and analog outputs. NIST Traceable certificates are available on most models.
- Flow Ranges: Units are available that measure liquids as low as 13 mL/minute and as high as 50 L/minute.
- Power: Most units may be specified to operate with either 12 VDC or 24 VDC power. Various power adapters are also available for use with 12 VDC version
- Signal Output: The Model 106 / 106F / 106S have multiple options available, including, 0-5 VDC, pulse, and 4-20 mA output
- Accuracy and Linearity: All liquid models have a standard accuracy specification of ±1% F.S. (including linearity). An improved accuracy specification of ±0.5% is available on some models.
- Fluid Connection: Units feature either tube fittings or male integrated flare fittings based on model.
- Electrical Connection: Models 106 / 106F / 106S include a circuit board has been epoxy potted for increased chemical resistance and feature an integrated cable with pigtail leads.
- Display: A new of remote displays are available.
- For analog control of multi-stage control or electrostatic coating control
- Fluidics management system
- Sample flow rate regulation
- Analytical instrument
- On-demand chemical dilution and blending
- Consumable usage monitoring and regulation
Model 106: PTFE microturbine flow sensor for liquids
Model 106S: PTFE microturbine flow sensor with flare connections for liquids
Model 106F: PTFE microturbine flow sensor with flare connections for liquids (See the images above)
- 3: 13-100 mL/min
- 4: 20-200 mL/min
- 5: 50- 500 mL/min
- 6: 100 - 1000 mL/min
- 7: 200- 2000 mL/min
- 8: 500- 5000 mL/min
- 9: 1.0 -10.0 L/min
- 10: 2.0 -20.0 L/min (106S and 106F only)
- 11: 5.0 -50.0 L/min (106S and 106F only)
106F-5A-C6-F4 would provide a PTFE-bodied microturbine flow sensor that provides a pulse output signal, requires 12 VDC power, includes a 6 foot (1.85 m) cable terminated with pigtail leads, integrates ¼” male flare fluid connections, and would measure flow rates from 50 to 500 mL/minute of water (or similar fluid).
|Microturbine Flow Sensor 106-DSS2307 .pdf File Size 1.51MB|
|Accuracy||±1.0% Full Scale (Analog output) ±3.0% Full Scale (Pulse output)|
|Precision||±0.2% Full Scale|
|Pressure Rating||Overpressure Limit: 100 psig (6.8 bar)|
|Temperature Rating (Fluid)||5 to 85 °C|
|Temperature Rating (Environment)||Operating Range: 5 to 85ºC Storage Range: 0 to 90ºC|
|Wetted Materials||PTFE, Sapphire, FKM, PFA|
|Compatible Liquids||Low viscosity (<15 cS) Translucent or transparent|
|Integrated Display||Integrated 3.5 digit LCD flow rate|
|Power Requirement||106: 12VDC @ 55 mA (11.5-15 VDC); 106S: 24VDC @ 55 mA (22 -25VDC); 106F: 22 to 25 VDC @ 65 mA|
|Electrical Connections||15-pin Male D-Sub Micro-USB|
|Typical Response Time||Typically <1 second for 63% of final value|
McMillan 10X Series 106 PTFE Microturbine Flow Sensor for Liquids
- Brand: MCM Flow
- Product Code: McMillan-106
- Availability: In Stock