Ultrasonic Cell Disruptor BS-1000F (or ultrasonic homogenizer) is a compact and cost effective ultrasonic processor on the market and features large LCD display and soundproof enclosure. When driven at their resonant frequency, mechanical vibration is amplified and transmitted into the probe, which is coupled to liquid for sample processing.
This product is widely used in the life and analytical sciences, microbiology and physics etc. to accelerate enzymatic and chemical reactions, stimulate bacterial activity and dispense solids in liquids (animal/plant cells or tissues) and degas liquids as well as small volume of DNA/protein/nanoparticles etc.
- Contact type: High-power ultrasonic agitation
- 4.3'' LCD display and high resolution
- PWM control for pulse time and power supply
- Store 50 groups of experimental data with microprocessor
- Ultrasonic power automatic detection which prevents pulse power changes with sample temperature
- Microprocessor used for temperature control to prevent sample overheating
- Overheating alarm function is available
- Selection of low-temperature cooling liquid circulating machine, temperature control range: -80 °C to 100 °C
- Ultrasonic power can be adjusted continuously with 1% accuracy
- Output power can be adjustable, easy operation and excellent stability : 1-100%
- Time adjustable from 0.1 to 9.9 sec
- Sample processing capacity: 1.5 mL x 15 or 15 mL x15;
- Output power safety set to avoid damage by ultrasonic transformers.
- With external control interface.
- One year limited warranty
|Operating Frequency||20 KHz|
|Ultrasonic Power||100-1000 W|
|Crushing Capacity||1.5 mL x 15 / 15 mL x 15|
|Power Option (V)||110 or 220|
|Dimensions||Controller: 220 mm x 290 mm x 280 mm|
|Soundproof Enclosure||150mm x 150 mm x 200 mm|
|Warranty Period||1 year|
|Weight||Controller: 15 Kg Soundproof Enclosure: 5 Kg|
Ultrasonic Cell Disruptor Non-Contact Type 1000W Power, 20 KHz Frequency, Processing Capacity 1.5mL X 15 / 15mL x 15
- Product Code: BS-1000F
- Availability: In Stock