We offer five series HPLC columns, namely, Ultisil, Xtimate, Welchrom, Topsil and Boltimate series, developed with different packing materials and processing techniques with highly competitive price for chemists in the fields of pharmaceuticals, food, chemical industrial, environmental, agrochemicals, cosmetics and academic labs. A full line of HPLC columns can be found on our webstore based on selection of packing materials, bonding chemistries, particle size, inner dimension and length to achieve best performance in peak shape, efficiency and resolution for a variety of applications.
- UltisilTM series HPLC Columns are based on ultra-pure (purity >99.999%) spherical and totally porous silica, unique bonding chemistry and proprietary surface modification techniques, producing excellent peak shape, column efficiency and exceptional lot-to-lot reproducibility. UltisilTM column is the best choice for method development, owing to complete bonding chemistries and stable performance. Ultisil Column has the most wide selections of bonding phases including C18, C8, C4, C1, C30, NH2, CN, Phenyl, low pH, ion exchanging, PAH, Fluorinated, HILIC, amino acids, Chiral and etc.
- Xtimate® series HPLC columns use polymer-silica packing materials to provide excellent peak shape, high efficiency, and particularly long lifetime for use in high pH mobile phases (pH 1.0 to 12.5). With a proprietary grafting process, the organic groups are evenly incorporated into the grafted layers on the ultra-high purity (99.999% SiO2) porous silica surface. This not only provides resistance to high pH attacks, but also maintains the high efficiency and mechanical strength of silica particles.
- Welchrom® series HPLC columns are based on ultra-pure (99.999%) type B silica and provide the best combination of perfect peak shape and low back pressure. Welchrom phases include C18 and C8.
- Topsil® series HPLC Columns are based on the high purity silica (99.99%) with 150 Å pore size and 260 M2/g. They provide lower back pressure as compared to Ultisil columns and are good for small molecules and peptides. Topsil phases include C18, C8, Phenyl-Hexyl, CN and NH2.
- Boltimate TM series HPLC columns are based on core-shell particle technology at a particle size of 2.7 um with 1.7 um solid core and 0.5 um porous shell. This kind of column can provide sub-2um efficiencies (~200000 p/m) and high resolution at much lower back pressure, idea for both HPLC and UHPLC systems. Boltimate phases include C18, Phenyl-Hexyl, EXT-C18, EXT-PFP, HILIC and LP-C18.