We offer a comprehensive selection of single and multi-channel pump heads for OEM peristaltic pumps to meet specific user needs for wide range of flow rates, flow stability and durability. These pump heads accept high-performance silicone tubing with different sizes that enables excellent capability to deliver viscous fluids. These OEM peristaltic pumps are suitable for low-pressure transfers of fluids in a variety of industry and laboratory applications, such as medical equipment and biotechnology, pharmaceutical and chemical instruments etc. The key features are as follows:
- Easy-load pump head without using tools for rapid handling installation
- Single-channel pump heads can be easily cascaded for multiple channels applications
- 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12-channels options are available
- Roller options: 3, 4, 6, 8 are available
- More roller numbers improve pressure performance and mechanical stability while reduce flow pulsation
- Pump head roller materials: Stainless Steel, PA6 for great durability and chemical resistance
- Pump head housing options: PPS housing, PESU, PSU, PC, IXEF etc.
- Wide flow rate range up to 20,000 mL/min (20L/min)
- Self priming, variable flow rate adjustment or reverse flows
- Standalone and can be communicated via RS232/485, TCP/IP, Modbus RTU , Profibus DP etc.
- External control: 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, or 0-10KHz signals
- Compliance with CE, UKCA
- Safety standards: EN61010-1:2010, EN IEC 61010-2-201:2019, EN IEC61000-6-2 (EMC), EM IEC61000-6-4
- Dialysis instruments or medical infusion pumps in medical application
- Testing and research: auto-analyzer, analytical chemistry experiments, media dispensers
- Chemical handling: pharmaceutical production and dosing systems
- Food manufacturing: beverage dispensing
- Agriculture: seed coating
- Water treatment
- Printing equipment etc..