We offer a comprehensive selection of single and multi-channel pump heads for OEM peristaltic pumps to meet specific user needs for wide range of flow rates, flow stability and durability. These pump heads accept high-performance silicone tubing with different sizes that enables excellent capability to deliver viscous fluids. These OEM peristaltic pumps are suitable for low-pressure transfers of fluids in a variety of industry and laboratory applications, such as medical equipment and biotechnology, pharmaceutical and chemical instruments etc. The key features are as follows:
- Easy-load pump head without using tools for rapid handling purpose
- Sing channel pump heads can be easily cascaded for multiple channels application
- 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12-channels options are available
- Roller number options 3, 4, 6, 8 are available
- More roller numbers improve pressure performance and mechanical stability while reduce flow pulsation
- Pump head roller materials: Stainless Steel, PA6 for great durability and chemical resistance.
- Pump head housing options: PPS housing, PESU, PSU, PC, IXEF etc.
- Wide flow rate range up to 20,000 mL/min
- Self priming, variable flows or reverse flows
- Flexible installation: either soleplate or panel installation in equipment and instruments