Piston Pump OEM
MP series piston pump is a family of maintenance–free OEM pump designed for precise fluid dispensing, especially for analytical instruments. High degree of accuracy, precision and durability ensures the analysis results of instruments. 10 million cycles life span reduces the maintenance cost of the analytical instruments. There are a variety of pump configurations and pump material options available.
- There are multiple dispense volumes available from 25 µL to 5000 µL.
- Dispense volumes available: 25 µL, 50 µL, 100 µL, 250 µL, 500 µL, 1000 µL and 2500 µL, 5000 µL
- Pump head materials available: PMMA, PEEK, PEI
- Piston materials available: Zirconia ceramic or PEEK
- Resolution: 2000 full steps or 4000 full steps
- Seal Materials: Viton, FFKM, EPDM
- Fluidics inlet/outlet ports: 1/4''- 28, M6, 10-32
Typical applications include:
- Spectrum analysis and spectrometers (HPLC etc)
- Analytical chemistry instruments(In vitro diagnostics, IVD)
- Pharmaceutical production and dosing systems
- Dialysis instruments or medical infusion pumps in medical applications