We offer a full line of fluid handling equipment to cover microfluidics to general precision fluid handling applications. Syringe pumps provides accurate flow rates and volume delivery and are suitable for low volume applications. Pressure pumps or controllers are excellent choices for low volume delivery and non-pulsation flow applications. Peristaltic pumps are designed for applications needs continuous flow and large volume delivery. They are also good for circumstances requiring no contact with metal or the pumps.
- Microfluidic application: syringe pumps, pressure pumps, vacuum pumps
- Precision metering, sample preparation and reagent delivering: piston pumps, gear pumps
- Fluid circulation and cooling: centrifugal pumps
- General fluid handling: peristaltic pumps, diaphragm pumps, electronic pipettes and degassers
- Fluid flow sensing and level sensing: flow sensors and liquid level sensors
- Fluid handling accessories: tubing, fitting and adapters