This syringe pump (LSP01-1BH) is a single channel high pressure pump. This pump comes with a 50 mL stainless steel syringe. The acceptable syringes range from 2.5 mL to 100 mL stainless steel syringes. Due to the extra large linear force, it can be used for transferring viscous fluids or delivering corrosive fluids to reactors in chemical applications.
- Syringe selection: The syringe can be selected in the manufacturer table which includes manufacturer, material and size or the inner diameter of the syringe barrel can be input directly.
- Easy to operate: Combining big screen LCD display with a rotary encoded switch and membrane keypad makes the operation simple and prompt.
- Work mode: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion and continuous.
- Memory function:
- The parameters are saved in EEPROM.The parameters don't need to be reset when power returns after an interruption.
- In flow rate mode, the pump continues running or stops according to the setting parameters when power returns after an interruption.
- Protection function: The pump will stall and an alarm will sound when the drive structure of the pump is blocked.
- Communication function: Computer control available through RS485 communication interface.
- External control function: Input/output control
- Calibration function: Acquire accurate volume through calibration.
- Syringe protection: Adjust the syringe rest to prevent damage to the syringe.
- Precision liquid handling or delivery
- Liquid handling with high accuracy at a small flow rate
- For viscous, high pressure, high precision fluid dosing
- The stainless steel syringe is suitable for corrosive fluid
|Number of Syringes||1|
|Advance per Mircostep||1/16 step: 0.156 μm |
|Infusion Volume per Microstep||0.149 μL (100 mL stainless steel Syringe)|
|Syringe Size||2.5 mL - 100 mL |
|Max. Linear Rate ||130 mm/min|
|Min. Linear Rate||5 μm/min |
|Flow Rate||0.09 μL/min - 124.36 mL/min |
|Linear Force ||>450 N|
|Max. Step Rate ||13867 (1/16 step)/ sec |
|Min. Step Rate ||16 (1/16 step) /30 sec |
|Accuracy ||≤0.5% error in the condition of >30% of max. infusion distance|
|Setting Mode||Rotary coded switch and membrane keypad |
|Display||128 x 64 graphic LCD|
|Power||100 -240 VAC|
|Operating Condition ||Temperature 5 °C - 40 °C , Relative humidity <80% |
|Drive Unit Dimensions (L x W x H)||280 x 250 x 140 (mm)|
|Status Signal Output||2 output signals (OC gate signal) to indicate Start/Stop|
|Control Signal Input||Falling edge or TTL signal to control Start/Stop|
Syringe Size Selection and Flow Rate
|Syringe (mL)||Syringe ID (mm)||Flow Rate (μL/min - mL/min)||Outlet Pressure (MPa)|
|2.5||4.79||0.0901 - 2.3426||19.48|
|8.0||9.53||0.3567 - 9.2730||5.05|
|20||19.13||1.4371 - 37.3648||1.25|
|50||28.6||3.2121 - 83.5152||0.56|
|100||34.9||4.7831 - 124.361||0.37|
Syringe Pump, Flow Rate 0.09 μL/min - 124.36 mL/min, Infusion/Withdrawal, Single Channel, LSP01-1BH
- Brand: Longer
- Product Code: LSP01-1BH
- Availability: In Stock