This programmable syringe pump (TJP-3A/W0109-1B) is a single channel micro-syringe pump has infusion/withdrawal work mode and features a wide range of pumping flow rates at 0.138 µL/min - 52.94 mL/min. The programmable function allows users to customize special infusion/withdrawal procedures thus meeting complex applications requirements, such as trigger dispense, periodic dispense and multiple-step infusion etc. It is compatible with glass syringes with a volume range of 10 µL to 140 mL. The syringe pump can be installed vertically or horizontally thus meeting versatility requirement when integrated with various analytical systems such as micro-manipulators and stereotaxic instruments for biological research applications.
- Separate drive and control units.
- Programmable: complex infusion/withdrawal process
- Work modes: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion and continuous.
- User-defined syringes: Save 4 inner diameters of user-defined syringe barrel.
- Memory function: Select resume operation or remain stopped when power returns after an interruption.
- Signal output: Start/stop output, cw/ccw output (open collector).
- Calibration: Acquire accurate volume through calibration.
- Fast forward & fast reverse: Infusion or withdrawal at the max. speed.
- Nano- or micro-liter volume liquid handling or delivery
- In vivo sampling with microdialysis solution
- Integration with analytical instruments for sample preparation
- Auto sampling for in vitro diagnostics (IVD)
- Other precision metering applications
|Accuracy||≤ ±0.5% when travel ≥ 30% of drive unit stroke|
|Compatible Glass Syringes||10 µL - 140 mL|
|Linear Plunger Velocity||7.94 µm/min - 79.4 mm/min|
|Maximum Infusion Distance||90 mm|
|Adjustable Velocity Resolution||7.9 µm/min|
|Distance Resolution||0.165 µm|
|Linear Force||>90 N|
|Setting Mode||Membrane keypad and rotary coded switch|
|Display||128 x 64 graphic LCD|
|External Control||Start/Stop control, fast forward control, fast reverse control |
|Power Supply||100 - 240 VAC or 12 VDC|
|Operating Condition||Temperature 0 - 40 °C, Relative humidity <80%|
|Power Consumption||<10 W|
|Control Unit Dimensions (L x W x H)||170 x 108 x 70 (mm)|
|Control Unit Weight||0.8 kg|
|Drive Unit Dimensions (L x W x H)||245 x 100 x 95 (mm)|
|Drive Unit Weight||1.3 kg|
Syringe Size Selection and Flow Rate
|Syringe (mL)||Syringe ID (mm)||Effective Stroke (mm)||Flow Rate (uL/min - mL/min)|
|1||4.72||57||0.1390 - 1.390|
|2||9.00||31.2||0.5050 - 5.050|
|5||13.10||37.1||1.070 - 10.700|
|10||16.60||58.2||1.718 - 17.180|
|20||19.00||70.1||2.251 - 22.510 |
|30||23.00||72||3.298 - 32.980|
|60||29.14||89.96||5.295 - 52.95|
Syringe Pump Programmable, Flow Rate 0.138 µL/min - 52.94 mL/min, Infusion/Withdrawal, TJP-3A/W0109-1B
- Product Code: TJP-3A/W0109-1B
- Availability: In Stock