The standard glove ports made of hard aluminum allow, stainless steel or
plastics to accommodate a variety of glove and sleeve combinations. There are two slots on the port to retain gloves. On the other end, there is a threaded ring to lock the port with contact surface during installation.
- Two-component assembly allows for easy removal and replacement with interchangeable parts
- Standard 7.8'' (200 mm) ports fit all 7'' gloves
- Two retaining rings create a tight seal between the glove port and the smooth surfaces of the glove box
- Material: Hard aluminum alloy or Polyaldehyde. Other materials upon request
Create oxygen-free and moisture-free environment for organometallic chemistry, organic synthesis, hydrophilic chemical handling, medical devices, electronic component handling, lithium battery handling, solar cell assembly, hemoglobin and metabolic research, catalyst handling, medicine synthesis, nuclear industry, membrane of organic EL preparation, etc.
Glove Box Glove Ports, Standard 7.8'' (200 mm) for 7'' Gloves, One Pair
- Brand: Nichwell
- Product Code: NW-GP-05
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 400