Ghost-Buster Column II is a new product upgraded from the version I of Ghost-Buster Column. It can effectively remove impurities with low polarity and thus prevent interference from different kinds of ghost peaks. It can also resolve the baseline drift caused by the excessive initial proportion of aqueous phase in the gradient program. As a result, it ensures a stable baseline and the occurrence of baseline fluctuation is reduced.
- Strong adsorption to weak-polar and non-polar organic impurities.
- Not only remove solid particles but also remove organic pollutants.
- Reduce baseline drift caused by initial excessive aqueous phase in gradient program.
- Remove impurities in mobile phase, mixer, and pipelines
- Remove or reduce ghost peaks
|Ghost-Buster Column II||06100-31008||4.0 x 50 mm||40 MPa||HPLC|
|Ghost-Buster Column II||06100-31016||3.0 x 50 mm||40 MPa||HPLC|
|Ghost-Buster ColumnIntroduction.pdf File Size 1.59MB|
|Ghost Buster Column FQA.pdf File Size 137.42KB|
HPLC Column, Ghost-Buster Column II, 50 mm Length, Max Pressure 40 MPa
- Brand: Welch Materials
- Product Code: GB06100
- Availability: In Stock