EXPLORER 5000 can make accurate and non-destructive detection in few seconds on a variety of precious metal alloys, low alloy steel, stainless steel, tool steel, chrome / molybdenum steel, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, nickel / cobalt-resistant alloys, titanium, copper alloy, bronze, zinc alloy, tungsten alloy, etc. Rapid detection on aluminum and magnesium alloy grades allows to make reliable identification and confirmation of the material (PMI) and precisely control the materials quality.
EXPLORER 5000 handheld alloy analyzer is the first to use large-screen, high-resolution LCD and the new digital signal processor. The minimum detection limits make its performance as great as the desktop counterpart. With small size and light weight, the XRF spectrometer is portable for testing and suitable for analyzing different kinds of alloy in the field.
- Light weight, small size, ergonomic handle design for convenient use in the field.
- High-definition 5 inch screen with 360 degree rotation, multiple points operating, can display clearly at any lights.
- No need for sample preparation
- Instrument can run without helium by the ultra near optical path design and can detect the elements from magnesium (Mg) through uranium (U).
- Fast SDD Detector features accuracy levels on par with Desktop XRF Systems
- Built-in GPS records altitude, latitude and longitude during testing
- Explorer XRF can be used continuously in harsh environments thanks to its waterproof and dustproof design
- Bluetooth, expandable SD Card for data storage and mini-USB for PC connection.
- Extended battery life, characterized with a built-in standard 9,000mAh li-ion battery and an optional 27,000mAh li-ion battery.
- Precious metal alloy
- Iron and steel smelting
- Waste metal recycling
- Machinery manufacturing and processing
- Boiler pressure vessel
- Aerospace industry
The following items are included in the package:
- Explorer 5000 Handheld EDXRF spectrometer (1 unit)
- Explorer Analyzer Installed in PDA (1 set)
- PC software (1 set )
- Accessory kit (1 set)
- Accessory kit (1 set)
- Stand—Optional (1 set)
- Technical Documents:
- Operation Manual,
- A List of the Parts,
- Inspection Report,
- CE certificate,
- Data and software CD,
- Warranty card
Multiple safety protections, no tests, no radiation, radiation levels at work are far below the international safety standards, and has no sample telemetry, automatic shut X light tube function. Standard radiation shields, thickened wall alloy test instrument. When working, the maximum radiation <2.5μSv/hr.
The green light indicates the analyzer is on, while the blinking red light indicates the X-rays are on.
|DataSheet XRF Spectrometer Explorer 5000.pdf File Size 2.62MB|
|Product Weight||1.9 Kg (with battery), 1.7Kg (without battery)|
|Product Dimensions||234mm(L) x 82mm(W) x 306mm(H)|
|Excitation Source||X-ray tube (Ag or Rh target), max. 50kV/200uA|
|Detector||SDD, 25 mm2, 0.3mil, good energy resolution down to 125eV|
|CPU/Memory||1G, support external extension of maximum 32G|
|Operating System||Windows CE operating system in embedded PDA|
|Communication||GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth|
|Software||Brand new FP and EC software|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 12W Max (working), 8W Max (standby), 2W Max (sleep)|
|Video||HD CMOS camera. 5-million-pixel high resolution sample camera|
|Monitor||Brand new 5-inch LCD touch screen, the resolution is 1080 x 720.|
|Power Soruce||Rechargeable li-ion batteries, 9000mAH; 110V/220V Wide-voltage AC|
|Collimator and Filter||4.0/2.0 mm-diameter collimator, 6 kinds of filter materials|
|Data Transmission||Digital multi-channel technology, SPI data transmission|
|Elemental Range||All elements from Mg to U|
|Measurement Time||1-60 seconds|
Handheld XRF Spectrometer, Explorer 5000
- Brand: Aurora Pro Scientific
- Product Code: ASP-XRF-5000
- Availability: In Stock