The flow pulsation damper consists of a fluid chamber and a diaphragm. A diaphragm separates the liquid section (upper part) from the damping chambers (lower part). The damping elements (situated in the damping chambers) combined with the separating diaphragm remove a large part of the pulsation caused by the pump. In the upper part of the pulsation damper there are also two choke orifices which aid the damping process. Both NPT thread and G thread are available for hydraulic connections.
- High chemical compatibility.
- The use of chemical resistant materials, PP, PVDF, PTFE, FFPM are available for housing.
- EPDM and FFPM are available for diaphragm.
- Durable and maintenance free
- Reduce the vibration in hoses and pipes
- Reduce flow pulsation after diaphragm pump
- Protection of instrument
|DBFPDEN Flow Damper Specification.pdf File Size 279.99KB|
|FPDEN04 Flow Damper Manual.pdf File Size 517.81KB|
KNF FPD 06 Flow Pulsation Damper
- Brand: KNF
- Product Code: FPD-06
- Availability: 2-3 Days