This model is a compact and 1-cup mixer equipped with a vacuum machine for increased degassing performance. With low revolving speed of 400G centrifugal force, it enables to control thermal elevation of materials. Due to the external vacuum pump, facilitating such daily maintenance as checking or replacing the oil. Users are allowed to use their own vacuum pump. The vacuum machine makes it possible to eliminate even finer air bubbles. Thus, it can be expected to improve the conductivity and insulation performance demanded of electronic materials, to prevent reduced yield rate due to bubbles in optical material as well as to prevent injection of air due to air bubbles in syringes.
A model with a vacuum reduced pressure function suited for medium-scale production.
The individual revolution and rotation speed control system and wide radius gyration generate centrifugal force even at low revolving speeds, sustaining material of thermal elevation and composition change.
2 types of cup trays are available: straight (SK-1100TVII) and shifted (SK-1100TVSII), selectable according to the purpose.
While the straight type prioritizes throughput of materials, the shifted type offers improved mixing capability as compared to the straight type by increasing the contact part between the container inner wall and material.
- Equipped with vacuum machine
- Single cup system (capacity of 300 mL, setup time is 10 - 300 sec x 5 steps)
- Fixed 10 channels and users can setup other 90 channels
- Dial balancer equipment available
- Carry out mixing of various materials of low to high viscosity in a short time
- Optimum settings enables user to achieve continuous operation (5 steps)
- There are no propellers and it does not need to clean the machine
- No loss of materials
- Printing ink mixing in electronics
- High viscosity adhesive degassing in chemical engineering and cosmetics
- Adhesive and color stone crushing
- Adhesive and color stone separation in material science
- Fluorescent powder and resin dispersion
- Clay kneading
- Egg+ oil + vinegar emulsification
|KakuhunterE20190723_Aurora Pro Scientific Catalog.pdf File Size 1.1MB|
|Cup Size||300 mL x 2 cup|
|Number of Revolution||9 stages|
|Number of Rotation||Rotation follows at fixed ratio as 50% of number of revolutions|
|Setup Time||10-300 sec x 5 steps|
|Step Mode||5 steps|
|Memory-User Setup||90 CH|
|Memory-Fixed Data||10 CH|
|Power Supply||Single phase C200-240VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||1.50 kW|
|Outer Dimension||W505 x D597 x H492 (mm)|
Kakuhunter Planetary Centrifugal Mixer SK-1100TVII/TVSII with Vacuum Equipped Model, 1100 mL x 2 Cups
- Brand: Kakuhunter
- Product Code: SK-1100TVII
- Availability: In Stock