Ultrasonic Cell Disruptor BS-250 (or ultrasonic homogenizer) is a compact and cost effective ultrasonic processor on the market and features large LCD display and soundproof enclosure. Probes or horns are made from titanium and machined to specific sizes and shapes. The standard horn size is Φ6 mm. When driven at their resonant frequency, mechanical vibration is amplified and transmitted into the probe, which is coupled to liquid for sample processing.
This product is widely used in the life and analytical sciences, microbiology and physics etc. to accelerate enzymatic and chemical reactions, stimulate bacterial activity and dispense solids in liquids (animal/plant cells or tissues) and degas liquids.
- LCD display and high resolution
- PWM control for pulse time and power supply
- Store 50 groups of experimental data with microprocessor
- Ultrasonic power automatic detection which prevents pulse power changes with sample temperature
- Microprocessor used for temperature control to prevent sample overheating
- Overheating alarm function is available
- Selection of low-temperature cooling liquid circulating machine, temperature control range: -80 °C to 100 °C
- Ultrasonic power can be adjusted continuously with 1% accuracy
- Output power can be adjustable, easy operation and excellent stability : 1-100%
- Time adjustable from 0.1 to 9.9 sec
- Sample processing capacity: 0.2- 250 mL
- Output power safety set to avoid damage by ultrasonic transformers.
- With external control interface.
- One year limited warranty
|Operating Frequency||20-25 KHz|
|Standard Horn Size (mm)||Φ6|
|Optional Horn Size (mm)||Φ2, Φ3, Φ8, Φ10|
|Power Option (V)||110 or 220|
|Dimensions||Controller: 480 mm x 310 mm x 460 mm|
|Soundproof Enclosure||350 mm x 350 mm x 550 mm|
|Warranty Period||1 year|
|Weight||Controller: 17 Kg Soundproof Enclosure: 10 Kg|
Ultrasonic Cell Disruptor 250W Power, 20 KHz Frequency, Processing Capacity 0.2-250 mL
- Product Code: BS-250
- Availability: In Stock