The VIS-NIR-FIB are ultra-broadband spectrometers designed for use with fibered probes over the complete VIS & NIR spectral range, 350-2600nm. The system incorporates one Arcoptix FT-NIR Fourier-Transform scanning spectrometer for the NIR range 900-2600 and one multichannel grating spectrometer for the VIS (350-1000nm). Both instruments are integrated in a single, portable housing that has two separate SMA inputs for the VIS and for the NIR ranges, matching the transmission ranges of high-OH and low-OH fibers. The software supplied with the spectrometer automatically merges the spectra produced by the 2 spectrometers. VIS-NIR-FIB (350-2600nm) give a result within two seconds. The software can be customized on demand for specific colorimetric or other standard measurements.
- Fibered spectrometer with the broadest available spectrum:350-2600nm
- For the VIS range the most performant solution is the multichannel dispersive spectrometer with a Si-diode array. This solution offers fast measurement times, high sensitivity and good resolution at a moderate cost.
- For the NIR spectral range, the scanning Fourier-transform spectrometers are superior to photodiode-array based grating spectrometers.
- Food, beverage & dairy
- Pulsed laser measurement
- Gas detection
- Environmental monitoring
- Security and defense
- Process control
- solar cells characterization
- Chemical monitoring
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
|Main Characteristic||Smaller Spectral range, Better SNR in the VIS range (350-1000nm)|
Dispersive spectrometer with a silicon array detector (3648 pixels) 16-bit ADC
Spectral range: 350-1000nm
Best efficiency (>30%): 350-850nm
Fourier-Transform NIR spectrometer with extended range InGaAs photodiode, 24-bit ADC
Spectral range: 900-2600nm (uncooled version) or optionally 900-2500nm 2TE cooled
|Fiber Inputs||2x SMA-905 (one for VIS, one for NIR)|
|Min Measurement Time||<2 seconds|
>1,000:1 (VIS) @ 600nm
>10,000:1 (NIR) @ 2000nm
|Software Interface||Windows 10|
|Operating Voltage (Power)||12V / 10W (line power adaptor 100-240V included)|
|Product Dimensions||220mm x 180mm x 80mm|
|Operating Temperature||5-35 °C|
Free Software Available
The VIS-NIR-FIB (350-2600nm) are delivered with a free Windows compatible graphical user interface (GUI) program. The software automatically merges the spectral data from the VIS and NIR spectrometers. The free basic software package allows the user to:
- Configure hardware measurement parameters (amplifier gain, averaging etc.)
- Display real-time spectral measurement results
- Set reference spectra (white, dark) and choose among raw spectra, transmission or absorption modes.
- Usual features such as save, open, zoom, rescale...
- Save data of combined VIS-NIR spectra, or individual VIS and NIR spectra
|Datasheet - ARCspectro VIS-NIR fibered-ASP2023.pdf File Size 248.04KB|
|Datasheet - ARCspectro VIS-NIR and UV-VIS-NIR fibered.pdf File Size 400.66KB|
VIS-NIR-FIB Fibered Spectrometer, Ultra-broadband Spectral Range 350-2600nm
- Brand: ARCoptix
- Product Code: VIS-NIR-FIB
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Spectrometer, Spectroscopy, Analytical Instrument, FTIR