Flex-Pro A3 Series Peristaltic Pump for high pressure and high accuracy applications. It does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance and is capable f self priming even against maximum line pressure. This model only has basic controls and the main features and applications are as follows. The tubing selection guide and details of ordering matrix can be found in the document files.
- 2500:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 17.2 GPH (65.1 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
- Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20 mA, 0-10 Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external speed control and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop.
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed, output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: Scalable 4-20 mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115 V/1 A contact closures assignable to monitor up to 17 different pump functions
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- No maintenance brushless variable speed motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Other Features
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented Component Control System. A method used to control two or more positive displacement pumps in a system.
- Patented feature to extended tube life.
- Patented Safety Switch. Ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
2 Year Warranty
- Chemical metering
- Wastewater treatment
- Polymer injection
- Pulp & paper slurring
- Printing inks
- Oil based fluids
- Gaseous fluids
- Shear sensitive fluids
- Chemical Slurring
- Food and beverage
|Flex Pro TECH Tubing Guide A-Series.pdf File Size 690.86KB|
|Flex Pro A2F Instruction Manual.pdf File Size 2.04MB|
|Flex Pro A2 Datasheet Sheet.pdf File Size 536.17KB|
|Max Feed Rate||65.1 LPH|
|Max Working Pressure||125 psig (8.6 bar)|
|Max Fluid Temperature||3/8” OD x 1/4” ID tubing connections: 130°F (54°C) M/NPT connections: 185°F (85°C)|
|Max Ambient Temperature||14°F to 110°F (-10°C to 43°C)|
|Max Viscosity (Centiposie)||12,000|
|Maximum Suction Lift||30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)|
|Max Operating Temperature||14°F to 115°F (-10°C to 46°C)|
|Operating Voltage||115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (1.5 Amp Maximum); 230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (0.7 Amp Maximum); 220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)|
|Power Cord Options||115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA); 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA); 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)|
|Motor Speed Adjusting Range||1.0% – 100% motor speed (1.3 to 130 RPM)|
|Motor Speed Adjusting Resolution||0.1% increments|
|Display||Backlit LCD, UV resistant|
|Keypad||Eight button positive action tactile switch keypad|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.|
|Overall Dimensions||7-1/2” W x 10-1/4” H x 14” D (19 W x 26 H x 35.6 D cm)|
|Shipping Weight (KG)||12.9|
Bluewhite Flex-Pro Peristaltic Metering Pump A2F Basic Controls
- Brand: Blue-White
- Product Code: Flex-Pro-A2F
- Availability: In Stock