Ultra-filters are anisotropic permselective membranes that segregate dissolved solutes at the membranes surface on a basis of molecular weight under applied pressure.
- High filtration accuracy, after applying pressure, the particles of different sizes can be separated
- MWCO (Da): 10k, 50k, and 200k
- Diameter: 13 mm, 25 mm, 43mm, 76 mm, 90 mm, and 150 mm
- We recommend choosing the MWCO of the membrane to be half of the molecular weight of the material to be intercepted, but twice the molecular weight of the permeating material
- Ultrafiltration is mainly used to separate macromolecular compounds (proteins, nucleic acid polymers, starches, enzymes, etc.), colloidal dispersions and emulsions from liquid substances.
Advantec Ultrafiltration Membrane
- Brand: Advantec
- Product Code: ASP-C0102050
- Availability: In Stock