CHEMAT Spin Master SP100 is a programmable and easy-to-use spin coater for precise and uniform deposition of thin films and coatings. The vibration-free and portable design makes it a versatile tool for either R&D or development uses. For example, it can be installed in a glovebox or in a fume food. The 7'' intuitive GUI shows current spin coating speed and time and can be connected to computer or printer etc. This spin coater can be used to deposit metal oxide thin films, polymer coatings and metal organic thin films.
- Built-in computer controlled and Windows based interface for easy use.
- USB port through which a printer or other exterior devices can easily be connected.
- 7 "touch screen intuitive interface
- Wafer or substrate size: 10 mm to 200 mm (round), or 7 ''x7'' (squre)
- Power: 110-220VAC, 50/60HZ
- Vacuum: 2.1 CFM
- Spin speed:0 to 5000 RPM
- Speed stability: <1%
- Speed acceleration: 0 to 30,000 RPM/sec unloaded
- Coating uniformity: <3%
- Real time speed graphics by step
- Stainless steel bowl (optional polyethylene bowl)
- 48 process recipe programs, with 41 steps each on board
- A virtually unlimited number of user-defined recipe programs steps
- Semiconductor process
- Coating process
|Spin Master 100 User Manual.pdf File Size 1.06MB|
CHEMAT Programmable Spin coater Spin Master 100, Voltage 110/230VAC
- Brand: CHEMAT Scientific
- Product Code: ASP-SP100
- Availability: In Stock