FluoSurf™ is a biocompatible fluorinated surfactant specifically designed and optimized for production of monodisperse aqueous solution-in-oil droplets in fluorinated oils for chemical or biotechnological applications. FluoSurf™ ensures long-term droplet stability, even in extreme conditions. Quality controls have specifically been developed to verify its purity and performance.
- Stability: FluoSurf allows the stabilization of droplets from 1 to 300μm with a high generation frequency and keeps droplets stable during heating cycles.
- Biocompatibility: FluoSurf is biocompatible and can be used to stabilize droplets containing biochemical compounds or biological entities.
- Purity: FluoSurf is obtained with a high purity.
- Leakage control: Hydrophilic and hydrophobic molecules can be efficiently contained within droplets
- Excellent reproducibility
- Encapsulating cells, proteins, DNAs, and RNAs
- High-throughput screening of conditions for protein crystallization
- Single-cell high-throughput genome sequencing
- Single-cell high-throughput screening
- Single cell analysis of protein
- Quantitative detection of single-cell protein expression
- Barcoding for single-cell transcriptomics in microdroplets
- Single cell enzymatic kinetics
Emulseo FLUOSURF TM Fluorinated Surfactant in FC40 for Droplet Generation
- Brand: Emulseo
- Product Code: ASP-FLUOSURF
- Availability: In Stock